1. By registering to the 18th International HETI Congress (Budapest, Hungary 18-22 June 2024) organised by the Hungarian Riding for the Disabled Federation (in Hungarian: Magyar Lovasterápia Szövetség Alapítvány; hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) participants acknowledge the processing of their data by the Data Controller in accordance with this information.
2. The Data Controller processes the following personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
|the types of the data processed
|the purpose of the processing
|the legal basis for processing
|a) name; b) address; c) e-mail address; d) telephone number; e) workplace, position; f) a statement concerning the photograph, video or other visual representation of the performance or contribution; g) CV details; h) delivered presentations, submitted papers;
|a) contacting, maintaining contact b) ensuring participation in the event (including allowing access to the event venue and, where appropriate, providing accommodation); c) providing information about the event to the participant, sending professional material d) securing the successful organisation and running of the conference.
|The data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller related to the successful organisation and conduct of the conference (GDPR Article 6(1)(f))
|h) the appearance of the data subject in film, audio and photographic recordings of the event, which the Data Controller keeps or makes public.
|e) documenting the activities of the Data Controller, informing the public about the association’s operations, accounting, and informing donors and contractors about the use of the support.
|The data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller related to documenting its activities and make them available to the public (GDPR Article 6(1)(f))
3. Personal data are processed by the Data Controller for as long as necessary to ensure participation in the event and to provide information about the event. The Data Controller shall process image and sound recordings of the event until the date on which the rights and obligations related to the exercise of the interest expire.
4. The Data Controller’s
a) name: Magyar Lovasterápia Szövetség Alapítvány
b) seat: 1066 Budapest, Teréz krt. 24. I/1.; Hungary
c) website: https://www.lovasterapia.hu/
d) phone: +36 (1) 475-7000
f) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the part of the data controller, the processing of personal data is carried out exclusively by the data controller’s officers and employees involved in the organisation of the conference or event.
5. The Data Controller processes the data in accordance with the following principles:
a) lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the personal data shall be processed lawfully and fairly and in a transparent manner for the Data Subject;
b) purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall be processed only in a way compatible with those purposes;
c) data minimisation: personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) accuracy: the Data Controller shall ensure that the personal data it processes are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. The Data Controller shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate for the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without undue delay.
e) storage limitation: personal data shall be stored in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Personal data may be stored for longer periods only if the personal data are processed for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures as provided for in the GDPR to safeguard the rights and freedoms of Data Subjects.
f) Integrity and confidentiality: the Data Controller shall ensure adequate security of the personal data it processes, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures.
6. The Data Controller, where necessary, may transmit the personal data to the venue operator or accommodation provider for the purpose of allowing access to the venue or ensure accommodation. Otherwise, the Data Controller will not transfer personal data to any third party or to any country outside the European Union, except for the possible provision of data to public authorities on the basis of legislation.
7. Data Subjects are entitled:
a) to access to their own personal data when contacting the Data Controller at the contact details indicated in this notice, and receive information about the processing of their personal data upon request;
b) if they consider it justified for any reason, to request the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of their personal data by submitting a request to the Data Controller (the erasure does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the request);
c) to object the processing of their personal data.
8. Data Subjects may lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (hereinafter referred to as: “NAIH”). The contact details of the NAIH are:
a) seat: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11.
b) mail address: 1363 Budapest, Pf.: 9.; Hungary
c) phone: +36 (30) 683-5969
+36 (30) 549-6838
+36 (1) 391 1400
d) e-mail: email@example.com
e) website: http://www.naih.hu
Data Subjects may also take legal action against infringements of the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 22 of the Data Protection Act.
9. The processing of personal data is governed primarily by
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right to Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information (Data Protection Act).
10. The Data Controller’s staff will be happy to provide any additional information on the processing of personal data upon request by the Data Subject.