Guide to presentation
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the congress as one of the following.
- Oral presentation abstract
- Oral presentation abstract (short paper)
- Poster abstract
(Please note that the Scientific Committee may at its discretion move an accepted submission into another presentation category (oral to poster).
Here is a few tips to make sure your presentation is successful. Please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
1. Oral presentations: 15 minutes plus 5 min for Q&A
- Presentation materials should be in PowerPoint and saved as PowerPoint in the simplest format without comments.
- Please send the presentation related to the accepted abstracts till 15 May by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer to the same address if the material is too large.
- Presentation PPT
- File Format: MS PowerPoint / prefer 16:9 ratio
- Please includes the font, sound source, and video (if needed)
- File name should be: presenter’s surname+ title of the presentation
- All PowerPoint Presentations and Papers will be submitted to the Secretariat before the deadline so they have time to make their necessary preparations for simultaneous interpretation and to check they work correctly in our system.
- The presentation must not contain images/texts offensive to moral, religious or political views.
Guide to onsite speakers
- If any changes occur after the submission of presentation, please notify the Secretariat, and please bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick to the information/ registration desk on the previous day, or min. 3 hours before your scheduled presentation
- Arrive at your section room at least 30 minutes before the session begins.
- Please note that you are not allowed to use your own laptop.
- You will be responsible for controlling/ advancing your presentation slides.
- The 15-minute time limit cannot be exceeded, please be sure to keep the allocated presentation time in consideration of the next speaker.
2. Oral presentation abstract (short paper)
An abstract should be submitted as usual that should be followed by a short paper that after its acceptance and presentation will be published as proceedings in a special edition of HETI Journal: International Research and Practice.
Short papers, which will be presented as oral presentations at the congress. Presentation of Short papers provides an opportunity to describe significant novel work in progress or research that is best communicated in an interactive or graphical format. Compared to full papers, their contribution may be narrower in scope, be applied to a narrower set of application domains, or have weaker empirical support than that expected for a full paper.
Requirements are the same as for oral presentations.
Guide to online speakers
- In the case of online presentations, please send the complete presentation in advance in MP4 format (with audio and video) till 20 May via WeTransfer to email@example.com
- So that we can screen the presentation even if there is an internet connection problem.
- Questions and answers will be available online.
- We will send you a link to join.