Guide to the poster
Here is a few advices to make sure your poster presentation is successful, please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Technical requirements for printed posters:
- The poster should be of A0 size, portrait style and professionally printed. Posters should not be mounted on a rigid backing as they will be displayed on poster display boards.
- Please ensure that the text and graphics on the poster are clearly visible and legible
- Please note that all expenses for the design, printing etc. of the poster are the responsibility of the presenters.
- There is no place to print out your poster at the venue, please print it out and bring it with you.
- The project should illustrate how a particular equine-assisted program enhances the physical, psychological, psychosocial and/or social and emotional well-being of young people, teenagers and/or adults.
Technical requirements for E-posters:
- Submission of E-Poster is optional.
- Your E-Poster file must be sent to email@example.com by 20 May 2024.
- Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-Page in Portrait Orientation.
|All Poster should be prepared in English.
|E-Poster size in cm
|W 72 x H 128 cm
|E-Poster size in inch
|28.35 x 50.5 inch
|Arial, 18pt (minimum size)
- For better readability we recommend to use the following fonts (for example Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Lucida). Use bigger pictures, spreadsheets or charts if possible.
- For any technical difficulty, please contact the Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org